Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey 1st Day of Summer Camp.... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Mid Childhood: 4 - 10

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default 1st Day of Summer Camp....

so, Bubba starts summer camp today...he's gonna have a blast, but he did not want to get up this morning...in the 3 weeks since school ended, he's changes from a happy 4 yr old into a teenager ("just let me sleep a little more dad")

so, the bus for camp picked him up and he was off...i'll find out tonight how he liked it...

it's hot, so i imagine they will spend lots of time in the water...

i'm freakin' jealous...
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Day of Summer Camp....

How fun....he will love it!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
nadee_09 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

nadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting! I bet he will have a GREAT time!
nadee_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support

That's so neat! I've never heard of a summer day camp like that...bus and all. How fun!
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
alexmichele07 Female
Sparkles & Glitter

alexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

I'm a little jealous too!! I'm sure he'll have a blast!!
alexmichele07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
littlefoot_223 Female
Board Beacon Parent

littlefoot_223 has a spectacular aura about

I hope he likes it! Kitty enjoys hers, and depending on the waether they will go to the lake, or to the $1.00 theator, the B&G club plans all kinds of feild trips!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
absfins Female
Parent on Board

absfins is just really nice

My 6 yr old goes to summer camp at the daycare that my daughter goes to and that he goes to for after school care during the school year. He has a ton of fun (field trips, water days, movies, etc.). I wish getting him to school was as easy .

I'm sure your little guy will have a blast.
absfins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:09 AM   #8
MommyLuvs21 Female
Parent on Board

MommyLuvs21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww! I cannot WAIT to put my daughter in camp. I tried looking for things around here but since her birthday is in August, we have to wait until next year. I got a little too excited and told her that I was looking into it and she said she wanted to go camping. LOL. I am sure he will have so much fun!
MommyLuvs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #9
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

as an update...all week, getting him up in the morning has been a chore...kept saying he didn't want to go to camp, wanted to sleep...every day he came home and I'd ask if he had fun, his answer was "yes, we swam, etc, etc, etc..."

friday, I was driving past the camp and had a chance to stop in...i tracked him down...he was having a blast...i talked to the owner for a few mins, and had to track bubba down again to say goodbye...he was too busy having fun to worry about me

so, i'd say it's good...
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:14 AM   #10
Mommyofone Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Mommyofone has a brilliant futureMommyofone has a brilliant futureMommyofone has a brilliant future

my son tries to play hookie... mommy i dont feel good... i need to go to the dr and stay home... tisk tisk he isnt even in elementary yet he starts this fall.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:39 AM   #11
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

It's funny how kids try to make you believe that life bites when you are not around! I talked to my nephew tonight and asked him how many friends he had made....he told me none. My mom was just telling me that he has already spent the night at one boys house, went to a birthday party at another boys house, and has about 10 new friends..... I think the kids want you to think things suck on the off chance you can offer them better! LOL.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:34 AM   #12
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
as an update...all week, getting him up in the morning has been a chore
THat whole getting back into the same sleeping routine didn't work so easy, huh? I don't know why it only takes a couple of days to get them out of it. A whole lot harder to get them back in it.