Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey E starts Kindergarten today! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Mid Childhood: 4 - 10

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 09-13-2010, 07:36 AM   #1
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default E starts Kindergarten today!

OH, she is growing up so fast. She is super excited about today. I was FINE until this morning. I'm packing her lunch and her backpack and getting her clothes ready...and I feel like crying. This is all going by way too fast...

Aw well. She's doing alright....and you were all right....the better I got about it being just her and I.....the better SHE got.

Idig is the backbone and center for all of us!
Blue lives where I want to live.
AM is the person who keeps me sane.
Lisa is the person who makes dreams real.
Natty inspires me.
Dad and Muskie restored my faith in men.
*Favorite quote from Blue: Sometimes being smart just means you can justify things to yourself more creatively- and better fool others into enabling you.
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: E starts Kindergarten today!

WooHOOO for E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures, I want PICTURES!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute

awww...so exciting!!! and yes pictures
Old 09-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

At least they are excited and want to go to school at this stage.....wait a few years LOL. It's an important milestone for her.....and you!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
comingup4air Female

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

I posted some new ones from this month.....there is only one from this morning since I can send them from my phone to my email quickly. There are more on an actual cameral, but I have to do more to get those on here....soon!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #6
mykidisfirst Female
Social Director

mykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant future

Yeah hope she had a great day.
mykidisfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Congrats to her and congrats to you for surviving it! Before you know it you'll be wondering why there isn't enough time in the Kindy Day!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

I Hope E has a great day!!!! And that Mom makes it too.....
Prayers out for both of you.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

You are such an awesome Mom, CU4A. WTG E!!!!! She's gonna do great!

Is this gonna save you some money in childcare (I hope)?

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:16 AM   #10
nadee_09 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

nadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond repute

WTG E!!!! So exciting for E and bittersweet for mom too...... My turn is coming ...
nadee_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #11
Glasslass Female
Parent on Board

Glasslass has a brilliant futureGlasslass has a brilliant futureGlasslass has a brilliant futureGlasslass has a brilliant future

Kindergarden! Wow, that's one of those memories that you both keep with you forever. Is HUGE!

Congrats to your big girl and you as well.

Tip for the fridge art that will be coming home: Get a clip board (light plastic works best) and a stick-on hanger to put on that fridge. Otherwise, you'll wind up with more papers than fridge surface. (Much as you might want to, you really can't scrapbook all of them.)
Glasslass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #12
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute

Soooo....how'd she like it?
Old 09-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #13
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

So how was E's 1st day? Did you survive? I am sure E did super, it's Mom who many have stressed
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:33 PM   #14
Mama Swan Female
Tree hugger at heart

Mama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Wow- congratulations to you both! I hope she had a fantastic day!
Mama Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #15
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future

Wow C4 I hope E has a great day. HUGS
confused1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #16
comingup4air Female

She has had a great week so far. Still excited and was THRILLED to have homework. It's was one little page, but she was very proud. I was kinda sad at work during day 1, but I'm better now.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:16 PM   #17
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

Glad it is going well.

Glad you decided to grace us with your presence, stranger
Old 09-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #18
comingup4air Female

HA! Very funny, idig.
I've been CRAZY busy. But, with good stuff! E and I went swimming Monday night (got back kinda late) and we went to a friend's house for dinner last night. WOOHOO! E tells everyone (even strangers) that she started kindergarten.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #19
Mama Swan Female
Tree hugger at heart

Mama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an AngelMama Swan Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

How wonderful that she's so excited for Kindergarten- and wow, I wish I could get my daughter excited about homework!!!
Mama Swan is offline   Reply With Quote