Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Anyone in SA? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Texas

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 12-26-2004, 03:24 PM   #1
Amaya's Dad
I am New

Amaya's Dad is an unknown quantity at this point

I have only just found this website and think that it's a wonderful idea. I live in San Antonio and I'm looking for some more people to hang out with that understand the life we lead and how little time I actually have to get out, but that i do need to get out. I have a 4yr. old little girl who is my whole world so most days i spend with her or at work.
Amaya's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 03:24 PM   #2
Amaya's Dad
I am New

Amaya's Dad is an unknown quantity at this point

I have only just found this website and think that it's a wonderful idea. I live in San Antonio and I'm looking for some more people to hang out with that understand the life we lead and how little time I actually have to get out, but that i do need to get out. I have a 4yr. old little girl who is my whole world so most days i spend with her or at work.
Amaya's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 05:01 PM   #3
KatSATX
I am New

KatSATX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am new to San Antonio, Texas. I just moved here in February. I am looking for the same thing, someone to hang out with that understands the life I lead. I know how you feel. My son is fourteen, but I just started a new day job so I had to work at HEB part time to have money for Christmas. I am also going to school online. I definitely know what you mean about you time being spare. If you ever want to get together just to hang out for a cup of coffee, send me a message. Kat
KatSATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 02:27 AM   #4
abbagold
I am New

abbagold is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amaya's Dad:
[qb] I have only just found this website and think that it's a wonderful idea. I live in San Antonio and I'm looking for some more people to hang out with that understand the life we lead and how little time I actually have to get out, but that i do need to get out. I have a 4yr. old little girl who is my whole world so most days i spend with her or at work. [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
abbagold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 02:28 AM   #5
abbagold
I am New

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amaya's Dad:
[qb] I have only just found this website and think that it's a wonderful idea. I live in San Antonio and I'm looking for some more people to hang out with that understand the life we lead and how little time I actually have to get out, but that i do need to get out. I have a 4yr. old little girl who is my whole world so most days i spend with her or at work. [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 02:32 AM   #6
abbagold
I am New

HI, I AM MOVING TO SAN ANTONIO IN JULY WITH MY 15 YEAR OLD SON. I AM NEW TO THE AREA AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR NEW PLACES AND FACES. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
I AM THE SAME AS I JUST WENT ONLINE TO FIND A GROUP OF SINGLE PARENTS AND THIS SEEMS TO BE IT.