Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey My 6 year old - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Mid Childhood: 4 - 10

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default My 6 year old

Just scared the livin' daylights out of me and he seems to think it's hysterical. While I sit here with my heart still beating like crazy. I don't see what's so funny I'd had them in bed about 10 minutes and I was just winding down. He just came and sat right by me and hugged me. I jumped!
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:47 AM   #2
thedailydave Male
On the Board

thedailydave is just really nice
Default Re: My 6 year old

Those are the moments that you will remember for years. Write it in your journal. And if you don't have one, GET ONE!

thedailydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
absfins Female
Parent on Board

absfins is just really nice
Default Re: My 6 year old

My son would be laughing at that too. He's 6- going to be 7 in July. It's true though. Those moments are so special. There are times when my son comes up to me out of nowhere and kisses me on the cheek and tells me he loves me. I love it.
absfins is offline   Reply With Quote