Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Creepy Emails - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Fathers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Teen Fathers

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-16-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
RentonSpotting Male
I am New

RentonSpotting is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Creepy Emails

As i have mentioned before, my son is due on the 17th of july and for the most part it has been a rather positive experience. However..

A couple of months ago my facebook account recieved an email by someone annonymous expressing that the child was not mine, the child was of some other guy my girlfriend had a one night stand with - before she met me. My girlfriend and myself are as bad as each other when it comes to lying and telling half truths etc. But i do beleive that she has never cheated on me with him as it simply would not add up. My girlfriend, for a while, was concerened she may chlamydia from the guy she slept with and this was while we were going out. As part of the medical routine they also gave her a pregnancy test.Negative. So, all in all this email is of someone who has no solid evidence of anything.

so i let it go and slowly move on. Well, what have we here 3 months later...

Another e-mail from a miss Anna wilkes (a non existant person) explaining to me that they know.

The know i invited a girl up to my room in residential halls at uni
They know i told my girlfriend otherwise
They know that this girl came upto my room
Thus They know i Have cheated.

What a load of rubbish. The girl is from work and i know she has always had a thing for me and i will admit she did drive up to my halls outside. However, she did phone me about this, downstairs and i declined. i did not go down to see her therfore I did not have her in my room and thus One will find that i am nont guilty of infidelity with this girl /

It just realy gets to me that people are taking my mind for a total ride.
As if i am not stressed enough. Worried about the future, exams, myself and the babies future, the relationship with the mother in years to come etc.

It just is not nice.
IS there anything i could do to stop these people?
RentonSpotting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Creepy Emails

Can you block them...e-mails from that sender? Well, I'm sure you are more FB savvy than I am. Everyone is more savvy than I am, .
Listen, no-one can take your mind for a ride unless you agree to go along. It seems obvious that someone or a couple someones have way too much time on their hands and are chooseing to use that time being very immature.
Given your age and impressive character, I would say jealousy is at the root of this harrassment...someone obviously wants your relationship to fail. They are just fools.
Whatever you do, don't respond to them...try to ignore them...deffinately make it seem to "them" that you are ignoreing them. If they can't rattle you, then there is no fun in doing it anymore. Good luck!
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
RentonSpotting Male
I am New

RentonSpotting is an unknown quantity at this point

if i were to block them they can simply make another fake account and start with the e mails again. You won't be too happy to know i did e-mail them. I said they are twisting and bending truths to suit them and to portray me as a total idiot. I said they knew nothing and must grow up. I have not recieved anything else and it has been a couplde of days. I hold my head high with the security of the truth and my girlfriend has complete faith in me.

I think you are right about the jealousy . I think it must be someone with some sort of hatred towards myself or the relationship i am in. I have, like most of us, been in some past relationships with some very strange characters. I know i am very young and probably still naive to real love but i do have a feel for why people may act the way they do at this age.

thanks Bluemoon. I shall put it to the back of my mind and push foward for the future.
RentonSpotting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #4
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Awww Renton, while I agree that you are young, I wouldn't venture to say that you have no experience with real love. I would say that your dedication to the relationship you are in and your pending parenthood demonstrates more ability to really love than alot of much older people we have known. I also have no doubt that you are adept at discerning people's probable motives for their behavior. I hope I didn't sound condesending before.
Finally, I'm glad your response to "them" seemed to work. I'm not "not happy" that you responded, I just know that not responding when someone is trying to get an angry reaction from you is usually for the best, so that is what I advise in situations like that...but it seems you made the pointlessness of their attempts quite clear anyway. WTG!
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote