Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey questions - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Homeschooling

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-17-2003, 12:35 AM   #1
Visitor

Anyone can fill me in about home schooling? do i need a degree or something? Can i send her to a freind who home schools their children? any and all info is appreciated. The way schools have been i have really been contemplating the idea of it. Shes only 2 and half, bit time flies as we all know. Of course i still gotta talk it over with her daddy, but id like to have some ifo in it first. One of top concerns we were worried about was socializing and such but nowadays they have so many things for kids outside of school from girl scouts, brownies, dancing, town sports, im sure shed do just fine. And im jumping the gun waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far.
Thanks in advance,
Lesley
Old 09-21-2003, 02:52 AM   #2
explorin_mom
I am New

explorin_mom is an unknown quantity at this point

hi don't know if you still need info but i'm a homeschooling single mother of three . You need to find out the homeschool regulations of your state . Just go online and type homeschooling laws . huge amounts of info. will show . thats the first step . learn as much about it as you can before deciding . i will tell you though it's great !
explorin_mom is offline   Reply With Quote