Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Pregnancy and Cravings!! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 04-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
AngeliqueDiCieli
Active Board Parent

AngeliqueDiCieli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pregnancy and Cravings!!

Ok what did you crave? Right now for me it's milk, and mexican! I am going through about 2 gallons of milk a week >< and I am in love with Pico De Gaio (SP?) ... I would eat it straight out of the container if I could stand it....

Anyone else?
AngeliqueDiCieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

I craved salad. I know, boring. I could no longer stand shrimp or egg rolls, which I always loved before. Bananas, of all things, gave me heartburn.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

I craved pizza, strawberry soda, and lemonade.....my daughter drinks lemonade by the gallon now. It's pretty funny.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #4
alexmichele07 Female
Sparkles & Glitter

alexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeliqueDiCieli View Post
Ok what did you crave? Right now for me it's milk, and mexican! I am going through about 2 gallons of milk a week >< and I am in love with Pico De Gaio (SP?) ... I would eat it straight out of the container if I could stand it....

Anyone else?
I also craved milk and Mexican! I drank about a gallon of milk a day!! And in addition to Mexican, I craved anything spicy. I would put hot sauce or salsa on everything! And then I'd have to eat Pepcid like there was no tomorrow because I got terrible heartburn so bad sometimes I thought I was actually in labor! LOL
alexmichele07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
nadee_09 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

nadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond repute

I somehow missed this.

I craved ceasar salad, hot wings, chocolate ice cream, dill pickles, coconut cream pie and beer. No beer though, and Im not even a big drinker. IDK probably was something I wanted and couldnt have... you know Anways, yeah I gained like 60 pounds but thats gone now Thank God
nadee_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
dalilamakarma
Setting New Standards

dalilamakarma is an unknown quantity at this point

That's funny the only thing I ever craved was a little me time, and not having to wait on someone hand and foot!!!

Just kiding guys. I remember the boys mom craved hot pickles (which I can't stand), I swear she would eat a 3-4 jars a week. It was crazy.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:07 AM   #7
Linds_0606
Parent on Board

Linds_0606 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pregnancy and Cravings!!

I don't really have one serious craving. I just crave food in general ALL the time. But... I tend to want to eat lots of those Tostitos Crispy Crust pizzas. The frozen ones you put right on the rack. They're so good. And I do drink a lot of milk. Any kind of candy is good too :P
Linds_0606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:13 AM   #8
AngeliqueDiCieli
Active Board Parent

Funny you say that! When someone walks into my office with food.... I want it! Rarely does it matter what they have... but normally if it's food, I want it!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:16 AM   #9
Linds_0606
Parent on Board

Linds_0606 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh definitely. If it's edible it looks and smells GREAT. Unless it's sushi-esque. Don't like it, and can't eat it.
Linds_0606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:36 AM   #10
AngeliqueDiCieli
Active Board Parent

I don't do fish, much less raw fish. I was told to stay away from most seafood... So i just stopped eating it altogether.... Which sucked, cause at thanksgiving we had Crab Bisque! and there is NOTHING like Maryland Blue Crab!!! I'm so upset I'm going to miss the beginning of crab season

I told everyone after I deliver I want the biggest bowl of Crab Bisque anyone can get!
Old 04-26-2009, 09:33 AM   #11
johndeeremommy
I am New

johndeeremommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I craved anything spicy with my first and chocolate chip cookies!? With my second it was strawberries and ruby red grapefruit juice.
johndeeremommy is offline   Reply With Quote