Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Oh 4 cryin out loud! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Virginia

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-18-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Oh 4 cryin out loud!

Kidding, but not entirely. Where are the mountain people? Horse people? Appalachian people? In Virginia? Ok, I know it is a slim window here, but I can do Mt. Airy, NC. (aka Mayberry) in 1/2 hour.... Hello....holoo....oooow...... can anybody hear me?

Parts of Tenn, Ky, WV.....oh yeah, we could be neighbors. Strrrreeeech oooooooOhio?

OK, Y'all are hearing the song from "Deliverence". Steriotype (duh, spelling aside) mostly unwarrented!!!
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Oh 4 cryin out loud!

You dont mention your state, if you can place that in you profile or post it here i can move you to the state forum.
And now you are not crazy, I have just created all 51 states, and added to our world section too.

So again please let me know what state and I can move this post so you get better exposure.

Peace
robin
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Hey Robin! You keep saying 51 states.....I'm not too up with current events, but I don't think I missed another addition to the union!!
You rock MOM!
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

ok, umm, dont keep me in suspense which one did i miss???:biggrin_wink:

umm, sfv is a state No? hahaha just a tired old mama hahaha
Old 05-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Actually, we wanna know which state you added.
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
comingup4air Female

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

I looked........I'll give you one more chance to figure it out BD....
Old 05-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

That would be the mystery, look it over and let me know

i gotta keep you on you'll toes you know
Old 05-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
comingup4air Female

District of Columbia. Take that one out!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #9
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

is that why i did not find any post for it hahahaha shall do boss
Old 05-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by comingup4air View Post
I looked........I'll give you one more chance to figure it out BD....
My guess is DC. But its not a state. It's a district. PR and Guam are territories. So are the VI's.

So, what is the 51st state?
Old 05-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #11
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

I took care of it,District of Columbia
Old 05-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #12
comingup4air Female

Read up the thread silly............she had listed District of Columbia as a state.....Mom's taking care of it.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #13
comingup4air Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherBoard View Post
I took care of it,District of Columbia

BD's a little SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW tonight!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #14
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

In my defense, I've been at a BBQ all day, this site doesn't navigate really quick on a crackberry, and I've been driving home for the past 40 mins.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #15
comingup4air Female

There's no defense BD.......BBQ or not...
Old 05-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #16
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Errr, Mom? Lol, I am in Virginia. Far west mountains of Virginia.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #17
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

Virginia is listed, i did not forget them
Old 05-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #18
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Thank you, I will check it out. (I'm still learning my way around here) :-)
Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #19
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

BD, what does BBQ have to do with reading the posts? Driving while posting on your crackberry, legitimate excuse (and stupid, BTW). But BBQ? You're just rubbing it in our faces, umm hmm that's all.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #20
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by idig View Post
BD, what does BBQ have to do with reading the posts? Driving while posting on your crackberry, legitimate excuse (and stupid, BTW). But BBQ? You're just rubbing it in our faces, umm hmm that's all.
it meant i was drinking and eating all day, so not following along at the unionization of our newest state....

and no, not drinking and driving drinking....new jersey is a great state, because I have a CDL, if i get pulled over in my personal vehicle, when I'm not working, and blow a 0.05 (1/2 the legal limit of 0.08)...i'm getting a DUI and with twice the punishment of someone who doesn't have a CDL...

but yeah, are you jealous?
Old 05-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #21
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

I am jealous!!! I wasn't inferring you were drinking and driving, but crackberrying and driving!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #22
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

I notice there is still no-one from Virginia posting,
Old 04-26-2011, 08:21 AM   #23
Enoch Male
I am New

Enoch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Blue, I am a couple hours N/E of you in the Bedford area. Wonderful view of the same mountain range I'm betting. :-)
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #24
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Hi Blue, I am a couple hours N/E of you in the Bedford area. Wonderful view of the same mountain range I'm betting. :-)
OMG...and your not young enough for me to have givin birth to you or old enough to have givin birth to me! I feel faint......(jk).

Howdy neighbor! I am in the NRV.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Old 04-26-2011, 10:15 AM   #25
Enoch Male
I am New

Enoch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
...and your not young enough for me to have givin birth to you or old enough to have givin birth to me!
Haha I take it there are not many middle-aged folks on this board?
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #26
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
Haha I take it there are not many middle-aged folks on this board?
Some, but over 40 is a deffinate minority and all are very very far away from me.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Old 04-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #27
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

Blue is over 40?
oh what an old lady you are.
FlyingDevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #28
phoenix45 Female
Board Blazen Parent

phoenix45 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingDevildog View Post
Blue is over 40?
oh what an old lady you are.
Hmph! At least she is younger than me Dawg! What does that make me???
Old 04-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #29
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

Phoenix: you think I'm going to answer that.

I maybe crazy, but I'm not stupid.

Dawg
FlyingDevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #30
phoenix45 Female
Board Blazen Parent

phoenix45 is just really nice

Good dawg, good good dawg!

You'll live another day....
Old 04-28-2011, 02:19 AM   #31
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
Oh man. Be careful and good luck. Nasty weather comming your way right now.