Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Anyone down in the holler? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Virginia

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-24-2009, 03:44 AM   #1
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Anyone down in the holler?

Anybody in the Wytheville area? Max Meadows, Austinville, Ivanhoe...Pulaski, Blacksburg, Christiansburg...I'm getting futher away....other way...Rural Retreat, Speedwell (I've lived in two states that had one of those) Carrol County, Galax, Hillsville, Fancy Gap....? Anybody? Bland County (gee, Bland is beautiful) South Gap, Bastian, heck, there are places nearby I don't know about, . Hellloooooo! WV, too. Bluefield, Princeton, Bluewell, Bramwell.....
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
CarrotCake Female
On the Board

CarrotCake has a brilliant futureCarrotCake has a brilliant futureCarrotCake has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone down in the holler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
Anybody in the Wytheville area? Max Meadows, Austinville, Ivanhoe...Pulaski, Blacksburg, Christiansburg...I'm getting futher away....other way...Rural Retreat, Speedwell (I've lived in two states that had one of those) Carrol County, Galax, Hillsville, Fancy Gap....? Anybody? Bland County (gee, Bland is beautiful) South Gap, Bastian, heck, there are places nearby I don't know about, . Hellloooooo! WV, too. Bluefield, Princeton, Bluewell, Bramwell.....
Shenandoah Valley here, Blue
CarrotCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrotCake View Post
Shenandoah Valley here, Blue
Ahhh, I go through there at least twice a year!

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Old 01-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Have family and a friend in WV I am trying to get to visit!
Im in NC...not too far away

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsimply View Post
Have family and a friend in WV I am trying to get to visit!
Im in NC...not too far away
Wood, are you near Mt. Airy? I am very close to. NC.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Old 01-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #6
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Yea... Not sure how close thou. Ill have to check. Brewed coffee and lunch one weekend!

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Old 01-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
CarrotCake Female
On the Board

CarrotCake has a brilliant futureCarrotCake has a brilliant futureCarrotCake has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yea... Not sure how close thou. Ill have to check. Brewed coffee and lunch one weekend!
Or Happy Hour :-D
Old 01-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #8
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

There ya go!!! Works for me!
It looks like I am not far, maybe hour and a half...little less

~Just me
Old 01-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

I am less than an hour from Mt. Airy. We could hang out in Mayberry. Have you ever been there?

Oh, and I'm no fun, . I don't drink alcohol and I just (about 2 months ago) gave up brewed coffee. I gave up the other kind of coffee years ago. I sure can eat, though!

Old 01-16-2012, 07:54 PM   #10
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Sure we would still have a good time!!! Don't need alcohol, or coffee (thou I may), you can always tell us all the stupid stuff we did the next day :-)

~Just me
Old 01-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Shenandoah Valley is where I am from and where most of my family still is CC.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
Sure we would still have a good time!!! Don't need alcohol, or coffee (thou I may), you can always tell us all the stupid stuff we did the next day :-)
Well, it's not that I'm anti drinking coffee, I just won't buy it for the house anymore. I just don't drink it daily...or even weekly...but I have it when I go out for breakfast. Which also doesn't happen very often. .

Do you work during the day - say from 10:00 to 1:00? I work a split shift so am available (and childless) during those hours. Or we could do a weekend with the kids.
I can't go out at night though. E has to be in bed too early and I have no sitter.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #13
CarrotCake Female
On the Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1 View Post
Shenandoah Valley is where I am from and where most of my family still is CC.
I'm living just outside of Luray...I see you are in PA now but where are you from?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #14
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
I'm living just outside of Luray...I see you are in PA now but where are you from?
Sara, Alejandra and I once rented a cabin in Luray for a weekend...umm a year ago last June wasn't it?
I was in New Market just a few weeks ago!

Old 01-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #15
CarrotCake Female
On the Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
Sara, Alejandra and I once rented a cabin in Luray for a weekend...umm a year ago last June wasn't it?
I was in New Market just a few weeks ago!
Ok next time you all are around we MUST get together!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #16
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
My grandma lives in Shenandoah, thats where I was born. My BFF lives in Broadway...well Linnville but nobody knows Linnville.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I camp in the summer at Jellystone.