Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Mother of One and Pregnent Alone - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-07-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
MACK&TWO
I am New

MACK&TWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Well heres my story....It is not one of those joyest time and at this time in my life you would think it was. I am a 26 year old mother of one. A 6 year old beautiful daughter who is the light of my life. Also at this time I am currently 5 months pregnent with my second child. The past few years have not been easy and being alone with no friends really sucks. I was in an 8 year relationship with my daughters father when he just decided we couldn't marry and no longer be together. When that relationship ended my hole life came to a hault and I just new I would never love again. That man for 2 years told me everything I wanted to hear. How he still loved me and would be coming home very soon. All the while he was living with a new girlfriend 3 weeks after he left myself and our daughter. Well then my life seemed to take a different road and I started to get past the hurt and confusion. After about 21/2 years I finally met a man that I thought was the one. I think I thought that way to soon. This man was great in the beginning. Very open, seemed honest, loyal, loved my daughter and really just seemed like we were what he wanted and needed. He took me out and wanted to spend every waking moment with me either in person or on the phone. Well as our relationship went on his true colors started to shine. He became very verbally abusive, sometimes physically abusive and very much a CHEATER. Well a year has pasted and now I'm 5 months pregnent with his child and of course I'm left alone to raise my children by myself. Oh but wait it gets better. He's back with the girl he cheated on me with and she is suppose to be pergnent too. Which he got her pregnent while him and I were still in a relationship. I guess the reason for me doing this is to hopefully meet other women that are maybe in the same boat as I or something like it. I really just want to have some friends to be there. People I can talk to and that can be a support to me as well as I to them. Thank you so much for reading........
MACK&TWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 02:33 AM   #2
jjsmama
I am New

jjsmama is an unknown quantity at this point

hi! i was sort of in the same predicament. my ex wasn't verbaly or physically abusive. big time cheater though. with the verbal and physical abuse, you are better off not being around that guy. not only for you but also for your kids. you deserve better than that. i feel you cause of the other woman. i'm like so stupid when it comes to that **** . i found out and let it go on. i let it go on so long he moved in with the ho. she's known about me, she's talked a lot of **** about me when she didn't even know me. but my ex and i have a lot of mutual friends actually all our friends are mutual and they all hate her. that's why he couldn't take her around them anymore because she's try to talk **** about me and they would be talking **** to her for it. i hate that . but she won, she's got him. her kid has him for a father and our kid doesn't.so there's my story. good luck with your baby. if you have any questions feel free to ask me, or of you just need someone to talk to. k-
jjsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 08:31 PM   #3
Meadowbreeze
Learning to Surf The Board

Meadowbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I would love to ramain in contact with you and maybe we can work through some of these things together if you would like. I am in a situation now where I am ten weeks along and going to be going through the pregnancy and child raising with out a father figure as well. It is just as well though because I rather not have someone around my child that is negative or unloving towards them! You are a very strong woman I can tell that, through the abuse and infidelities that have happened you are still making it fighting for you and your children! A true "mother". A wonderful one at that. I know things are going to be rough but you know that in time things change and right now I think they could only get better so keep your head up and know that people out there do care about you and are praying for you and your children (both of them).
Quote:
Originally posted by MACK&TWO:
[qb]Well heres my story....It is not one of those joyest time and at this time in my life you would think it was. I am a 26 year old mother of one. A 6 year old beautiful daughter who is the light of my life. Also at this time I am currently 5 months pregnent with my second child. The past few years have not been easy and being alone with no friends really sucks. I was in an 8 year relationship with my daughters father when he just decided we couldn't marry and no longer be together. When that relationship ended my hole life came to a hault and I just new I would never love again. That man for 2 years told me everything I wanted to hear. How he still loved me and would be coming home very soon. All the while he was living with a new girlfriend 3 weeks after he left myself and our daughter. Well then my life seemed to take a different road and I started to get past the hurt and confusion. After about 21/2 years I finally met a man that I thought was the one. I think I thought that way to soon. This man was great in the beginning. Very open, seemed honest, loyal, loved my daughter and really just seemed like we were what he wanted and needed. He took me out and wanted to spend every waking moment with me either in person or on the phone. Well as our relationship went on his true colors started to shine. He became very verbally abusive, sometimes physically abusive and very much a CHEATER. Well a year has pasted and now I'm 5 months pregnent with his child and of course I'm left alone to raise my children by myself. Oh but wait it gets better. He's back with the girl he cheated on me with and she is suppose to be pergnent too. Which he got her pregnent while him and I were still in a relationship. I guess the reason for me doing this is to hopefully meet other women that are maybe in the same boat as I or something like it. I really just want to have some friends to be there. People I can talk to and that can be a support to me as well as I to them. Thank you so much for reading........[/qb]
Meadowbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote