Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey sad - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 02-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
Kian's Mommy
I am New

Kian's Mommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am 35 weeks, due next month, and my baby's father, who was my steady bf, has been out of the picture since i was 2 or 3 months along. He says it's not because of the baby, except things w/ us were completely fine until he found out I was pregnant. I don't know what to do...He says he wants to be there now, but he still acts as if our son and I do not even exist. I miss him and yet I want to be over him so bad....I keep praying he'll grow up and see what a good life he's throwing away with us. I just wish there was some way to make him see how much he meant to me, how much i loved/love him and want our family to work out.
Kian's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #2
Kian's Mommy
I am New

Kian's Mommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am 35 weeks, due next month, and my baby's father, who was my steady bf, has been out of the picture since i was 2 or 3 months along. He says it's not because of the baby, except things w/ us were completely fine until he found out I was pregnant. I don't know what to do...He says he wants to be there now, but he still acts as if our son and I do not even exist. I miss him and yet I want to be over him so bad....I keep praying he'll grow up and see what a good life he's throwing away with us. I just wish there was some way to make him see how much he meant to me, how much i loved/love him and want our family to work out.
Kian's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #3
paulj_in_phx Male
Back From the Dead..Sorta

paulj_in_phx is a splendid one to beholdpaulj_in_phx is a splendid one to behold

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kian's Mommy:
I just wish there was some way to make him see how much he meant to me, how much i loved/love him and want our family to work out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi KM,
I'm really sorry that you're goin through that. I think the awful truth that you have to realize is that He DOES KNOW...HE DOES REALIZE. And it still doesnt matter...he's only thinking of how this affects HIM, not YOU.

You have to make all of your decisions, even and especially your decisions on how feel, YES you DECIDE how you feel, based on this information....and only FOR YOURSELF and your BABY.
paulj_in_phx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
aleef_1825
Learning to Surf The Board

aleef_1825 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kian, first, I'm really sorry, and I empathize with you. I recently found out that the father of my child and my steady boyfriend was not who I thought he was. And now he doesn't want anything to do with my or our child. I know it hurts. I know how it feels to want him to support you and want to kill him at the same time! Trust me But what I want you to realize, and what I'm still struggling to accept myself, is that you are worth more then he can offer you. You deserve better and your child deserves better. You do NOT need a man who is going to get scared and run away every time the going gets tough. Whatever you two end up doing, just remember, that you will always be fine. He's already given you the best he has to offer- and that's your child.
aleef_1825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:28 AM   #5
kajunbaby
Board Member

kajunbaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello KM!

I went through a very similiar pregnancy, whre he said he wanted to be there, and that he was gonna be this GREAT father but yet when i was about 4months pregnant we stop speaking (due to the fact of him not making any effort to contact me). Let me just say this, your hormones are going CRAZY right now, your on this rollar coaster that you want to get off of, like NOW! Hopefully, once you've had your baby and everything gets back to normal you will realize what a jerk he is and wont even want to bother with him b/c he isnt what you are gonna want around your son if he doesnt straighten up his act. I hope everything work out and your "sad" will turn in to "omg, i didnt think i could love this much" !

Check out updated pics [url]www.myspace.com/niesey134[/url]

kajunbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:28 PM   #6
Laurie05 Female
Board Beacon Parent

Laurie05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and welcome Kian, please don't expect sudden changes from bf. Live your life for yourself and your new baby about to be here. Enjoy your little family.