Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Music servers - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Time For You > Music Club

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-26-2016, 12:14 PM   #1
fanbrits Male
Banned For Spam

fanbrits is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Music servers

I'm old school so I don't really like spotify. Downloading is more of my thing. Of course I buy lots of stuff but when it comes for ringtones i gotta admit I download for free most times. Spotify is a disgrace, they pay 7 cents per 100 streams, and I like keeping my music close. And you guys? What music servers do you prefer?
fanbrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:01 PM   #2
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Music servers

Bye fanbrits.

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:09 PM   #3
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Music servers

So what about limewire? is it any good???
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote