Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey a job - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 11-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
redfalcon518
I am New

redfalcon518 is an unknown quantity at this point

In between jobs...has anyone ever been able to find a descent job whilebeing pregnant?
redfalcon518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
stljeepgirl
I am New

stljeepgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Girl, I have a job interview tomorrow morning...I'll keep you posted! Wish me luck!

BTW, heard a song that I thought might be appropriate to help you along. I know it did me, so I downloaded it, put it on my myspace and it makes me feel better. For some reason, my hands go to my belly and it makes me smile. Hope it does for you as well. It's Alicia Keyes - No One.

Hang in there lady! We're pulling for ya!
stljeepgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
redfalcon518
I am New

redfalcon518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by stljeepgirl:
Girl, I have a job interview tomorrow morning...I'll keep you posted! Wish me luck!

BTW, heard a song that I thought might be appropriate to help you along. I know it did me, so I downloaded it, put it on my myspace and it makes me feel better. For some reason, my hands go to my belly and it makes me smile. Hope it does for you as well. It's Alicia Keyes - No One.

Hang in there lady! We're pulling for ya!

I wish you the best of luck!! I pray it works out for you. Me, I wish I could just disappear..i feel so alone and confused about my situation. im 26 and can barely run my own life...
redfalcon518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
Lynnmarie
Learning to Surf The Board

Lynnmarie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there. I'm in the same boat. I'm almost 5 months pregnant and unemployed and single. I'm terrified. I'll keep you posted about my job hunting if you keep me posted about yours!
Lynnmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:48 AM   #5
normajean-sugar Female
board hopless romantic

Location: originally Pa..but Arizona is home is now. Gosh it is beautiful here :)
normajean-sugar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey girls I hope something works out for you. In the meantime keep your chin up.