Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Venting - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 01-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #1
_krista
I am New

_krista is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm new here and im not 100% sure how this whole thing works but i just have to tell someone how im feeling and whats going on with me. i dont have a specific question i just dont have anyone to talk to. im 18 and i found out about a month ago that im having twins. the dad and me arent together and i feel so alone. i cry all the time i keep reading how stress is bad for my body but i just get so depressed... me and the father of my babies were together for a little over 2 years but i cheated on him multiple times and he fineally had enough and we went on a temporary break b/c hes scared he might get hurt i again and i totally respect and understand that decision. hurting him is one of my only regrets in life certainly my biggest one. like "holding the bag" was saying in her post he still acts like we are together to a certain extent and sleeps with me and treats me good when we are together but he doesnt say i love you anymore and we only see eachother about once a week now. i started crying again when i read fighting fathers post that is so sweet what you did for your wife i wish i had someone here for me. i know that just b/c im haveing his kids doesnt mean he has to get back w/ me i just thought he would want to. he barely calls me anymore and i just depend on him for how i feel and its so hard. maybe my question is how do i get over him? should i accept we might not get back together even though he says its temporary? is it ok that im upset w/ him for not being here w/ me or is it just selfish? he says he wishes he could be here but his mom doesnt like me and she checks the miles on his car to make sure he doesnt come see me (i live about 50 miles away) and he says he will get in trouble if he does. but if he really loved me and he says he does want to be w/ me then why wouldnt he say forget her, (his mom) i can be a real man and get a job and buy my own car and go this girl i wanna be with who is having my children. i dont know what to do i guess.
_krista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #2
_krista
I am New

_krista is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm new here and im not 100% sure how this whole thing works but i just have to tell someone how im feeling and whats going on with me. i dont have a specific question i just dont have anyone to talk to. im 18 and i found out about a month ago that im having twins. the dad and me arent together and i feel so alone. i cry all the time i keep reading how stress is bad for my body but i just get so depressed... me and the father of my babies were together for a little over 2 years but i cheated on him multiple times and he fineally had enough and we went on a temporary break b/c hes scared he might get hurt i again and i totally respect and understand that decision. hurting him is one of my only regrets in life certainly my biggest one. like "holding the bag" was saying in her post he still acts like we are together to a certain extent and sleeps with me and treats me good when we are together but he doesnt say i love you anymore and we only see eachother about once a week now. i started crying again when i read fighting fathers post that is so sweet what you did for your wife i wish i had someone here for me. i know that just b/c im haveing his kids doesnt mean he has to get back w/ me i just thought he would want to. he barely calls me anymore and i just depend on him for how i feel and its so hard. maybe my question is how do i get over him? should i accept we might not get back together even though he says its temporary? is it ok that im upset w/ him for not being here w/ me or is it just selfish? he says he wishes he could be here but his mom doesnt like me and she checks the miles on his car to make sure he doesnt come see me (i live about 50 miles away) and he says he will get in trouble if he does. but if he really loved me and he says he does want to be w/ me then why wouldnt he say forget her, (his mom) i can be a real man and get a job and buy my own car and go this girl i wanna be with who is having my children. i dont know what to do i guess.
_krista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
joe9656
Getting My Feet (Board) Wet

joe9656 is an unknown quantity at this point

Krista...I'm not a young single expecting mom like yourself, but I sympathize with your predicament. You seem to be putting too much thought in what the father will do. He's probably young like yourself, scared and uncertain what to do. You dont have any control over what decisions he'll make, but u do have control over your decisions. Right now u need to prepare to be a mom. Your twins r counting on u.

Try not to think about the big 'what ifs' Your depression will just get worse if u dwell on things u have no control over.

There r a lot of young women like yourself who visit this site. I'm sure they will read your post and give u encouragement. Keep your head up...things will get better, Im sure.
joe9656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #4
Fighting Father
Learning to Surf The Board

Fighting Father is an unknown quantity at this point

Hay ma,sorry my post made you cry.Not every body leads a perfect life especially when deeling with young relationships Im not perfect in any way no one is.But you need to give him some space right now and worry about you and them blessings because of you having twins it's going to be real critical for you to remaine stress free.Now as for your boyfriend,he is going through just as much as you are because he is torne between his mother and you.Also if you told him or he suspects that you cheated on him then he might feel like the twins aren't his.Give him time as well as your self to find out who you really are because when those kids come it wont matter,cause by then it's all about THEM.It's fun being free and able to do what you want soon reality comes to kick you in the ___, the bridges we burn will turn to ash, and thourgh forgiveness u can't forget the past.You both need time to grow and heal but the only thing you need period is to remain calm and stress free those kids should be your only concern as well as you and your body.(emotionally and Physically) If you just need to talk about anything just holla.Best wishes.
Fighting Father is offline   Reply With Quote