Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey mommy to be!!!!!!!!!!!! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-21-2004, 06:42 PM   #1
mommyrhonda
I am New

mommyrhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found out I am pregnat! I am so excited about it. I didn't have things planned this way. My boyfriend and i just moved in together about 3 months ago. We are planning on getting married. I am just scared what all of my family is going to think. I don't want to make anyone mad at me. I never thought that I would be a mommy at 22. But I am really happy I am going to be!!!!!!!!
mommyrhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 06:42 PM   #2
mommyrhonda
I am New

mommyrhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found out I am pregnat! I am so excited about it. I didn't have things planned this way. My boyfriend and i just moved in together about 3 months ago. We are planning on getting married. I am just scared what all of my family is going to think. I don't want to make anyone mad at me. I never thought that I would be a mommy at 22. But I am really happy I am going to be!!!!!!!!
mommyrhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 06:57 PM   #3
JJsMama1112
Board Member

JJsMama1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATS! I'm 24 years old and have a 4 month old boy. I found out I was preggo when the father and I were not doing well. Non the less i was thrilled when my test had 2 pink lines! I had a tough time telling my folks too but we all dealt with it and the birth of my son has been the best thing that happened to me.
Old 03-21-2004, 07:04 PM   #4
singem1
Parent on Board

singem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!! I am 21 with a 3 and a half month old son born when I was still 20yo. He is my whole world. I don't know what I would do without him. They really are right when they say a baby changes everything....my life has not been the same since.
Old 03-22-2004, 02:29 AM   #5
schlmom
On the Board

schlmom is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS! THREE CHEERS FOR YOU. I 18 AND I HAD TO TELL MY PARENTS (MY BOYFRIEND AND I ALREADY BROKE UP). THEY WERE SHOCKED ,BUT THE IDEA OF HAVING A GRANDCHILD MADE THEM HAPPY. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT TO MUCH. I'M 19 W/ A 3MONTH OLD AND I HAVE HAPPIEST PARENTS I CAN IMAGINE.
schlmom is offline   Reply With Quote