Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Lonely - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 10-11-2003, 12:43 AM   #1
JaylensMom
I am New

JaylensMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey. I am 19 and due with my first child Nov 28. It will be a boy! I am not with the father of the baby. and i have just moved to AL. I am soooo lonely. I wish that i could find other people in my area to become friends with. I would really like to meet others going thru the same thing. Or atleast find someone to just chat back and forth with about things.
JaylensMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 12:43 AM   #2
JaylensMom
I am New

Hey. I am 19 and due with my first child Nov 28. It will be a boy! I am not with the father of the baby. and i have just moved to AL. I am soooo lonely. I wish that i could find other people in my area to become friends with. I would really like to meet others going thru the same thing. Or atleast find someone to just chat back and forth with about things.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:32 PM   #3
delsol95
Getting My Feet (Board) Wet

delsol95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, we're in the same boat! I am 20 and pregnant with a little girl due on January 1st. the last time I heard from the father was when I tracked him down through his parents to tell him it was a girl, 2 months ago. He already has full custody of his 3 year old daughter and he's an okay parent, but for some reason he's totally backed out on me. We were going to do it all together, but where is he now?
how is your pregnancy? are you at a high risk, or is everything okay? im good so far, I can only pray that it stays that way! did you have a baby shower? what was it like? I haven't had one. I have a stroller and a crib so far. Now I still have like a million things to save up for! anyways, keep in touch! we all need a few friends every once in a while!
Kristin
delsol95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 11:03 PM   #4
JaylensMom
I am New

Hey! Everything is good with my pregnancy. I am so ready to have the baby though. I have already had one baby shower it was fun i got so much stuff. I will be having another one this sunday! Hopefully i will get diapers i really already have everything else that i need. Will this be your first child? This will be my first. Where are you from? I live in AL. You could e-mail me if you would like my e-mail address is brat2269_2000*yahoo.com. Anyways, hope things are going well for you. Hope to hear back from you. Take care!