Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey angry hurt confused and still in love with the *sshole - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-19-2003, 03:56 PM   #1
Litia
I am New

Litia is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 5 yr old daughter whose father is not at all involved with her life When she was 2 I met what i thought was the man of my dreams. After being together for about 3 yrs I discovered i was pregnant along with the fact that because of reproductive problems this will most likely be my last child. Well my boyfriend felt like this was not the time to have a child(he has none) and thought i should have an abortion I chose not to for several reasons the most obvious being this is most likely my last child. I felt like we are both adults I am 26 he is 27 that this is something we should be able to handle. boy was i wrong!! we dont talk he has never felt the baby move he went to one appointment and left halfway through it. I am having complications because of this pregnancy and his rememdy for all is get rid of the baby.. I know he sounds like a jerk but i still love him... I am wondering if my feelings for him will cease once i have this baby?? has anyone been in this situation before?? [img]null[/img]
Litia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 03:56 PM   #2
Litia
I am New

Litia is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 5 yr old daughter whose father is not at all involved with her life When she was 2 I met what i thought was the man of my dreams. After being together for about 3 yrs I discovered i was pregnant along with the fact that because of reproductive problems this will most likely be my last child. Well my boyfriend felt like this was not the time to have a child(he has none) and thought i should have an abortion I chose not to for several reasons the most obvious being this is most likely my last child. I felt like we are both adults I am 26 he is 27 that this is something we should be able to handle. boy was i wrong!! we dont talk he has never felt the baby move he went to one appointment and left halfway through it. I am having complications because of this pregnancy and his rememdy for all is get rid of the baby.. I know he sounds like a jerk but i still love him... I am wondering if my feelings for him will cease once i have this baby?? has anyone been in this situation before?? [img]null[/img]
Litia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 04:59 PM   #3
Visitor

God men are assholes. litia I'm sorry but there is a chance you will still love him. They lie their way into your heart and women fall for it. when you are pregnant you are very vunerable and they know it or can feel it. To do what's right isn't always easy. Some women take the abuse for yrs I took it until 5mth pregnant. I saw what he would bring for my son NOTHING. BUT he would bring me so much pain and so much worry. It wasn't worth it. If he wanted to be the GOOD FATHER he said he would be, he had to fight for it. My son's a yr he's only called once when he was 2mths to ask to see "his" son. that was it. They are all pussies! (mind the bad language) Make him pay his child support and tell him to take a hike. My son's dad doesn't pay support only becuase it's not worth it for me. To much pain to much worry. For what?$5 for a boy with no job and visitation? NO WAY!
Old 10-22-2003, 12:34 PM   #4
meghan03
I am New

meghan03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I was married for 2 months and then found out I was pregnant. Once he realized that there was not gonna be enough $ for him to buy his cd's and dvd's and all the other ____ he left me. I moved from NV to NY to be by family. A few months later he convinced me to move back to NV, so I did. 1 day after I got there he left again and refused counseling. I was 7 months pregnant at the time. After having my daughter, and seeing he face I knew I'd be okay and he was the one to be alone. He has only seen her 3 times and shes now 7 months. We have moved back to Florida to be by family and he still hasn't called to inquire on her well being.
Your boyfriend is immature and selfish. Fellings will fade and you'll meet someone else who will love you. Stick with your friends and support.

Meghan
meghan03 is offline   Reply With Quote