Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Need Advice - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-31-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
dawnmistygreen
I am New

dawnmistygreen is an unknown quantity at this point

I am 30 weeks preganant and single. I need some advice. My Ex still has not told his family about there niece/granddaughter. At what point should I tell them myself, or should I even bother. I want my daughter to know her grandparents, but do not want to cause problems either. I had thought to wait until after she is born and give him the chance to tell his family. What does everyone else think?
dawnmistygreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #2
Kayley's Mommy
Active Board Parent

Kayley's Mommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted the something for my daughter. Chances are they already know. I get calls from ex family all the time about my daughter. I send them pictures all the time. Just follow what you think is best.
The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions”the little soon-forgotten charities of a kiss, a smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment in the disguise of a playful raillery, and the countless other infinitesimals of pleasurable thought a
Kayley's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote