Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Thought I had a handle on this - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Pregnant and Alone

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
hiddentreasure3
Learning to Surf The Board

hiddentreasure3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im a single mom of two boys divorced from thier dad. I was dating my exboyfriend for a year and a half. I became pregnant and now am 11 wks along. We broke up and it was for the best. I am now going at it alone. I thought i had a grip on this. I am going to keep the baby. Abortion is not an option for ME. I have been fine up until this point now im starting to get scared about everything. Labor, morning sickness,going for sonograms are exciting and i can hardly wait but it is so sad laying there alone seeing the baby by myself and no one to share it with. I guess im just emotional and probably rambling. The scary part is there is no one to talk to to share my fears, my thoughts, my concerns. Just needed to get this off my chest.

J
hiddentreasure3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
mommycapri
I am New

mommycapri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I can relate to the feeling of sadness going to get sonograms done and having no one to share it with. Do you have any friends who might want to go with you or any family that lives around? I brought my mom with me and although I was sad not to share the experience with my child's father (he's a jerk!), it was nice to at least have someone there with me.

And you can definitely share your thoughts, fears, and concerns here. I am new to the site myself, but from what I have seen, everyone is so supportive and always willing to lend a listening ear. Just know that you are not alone. And everything will work out, there's really no other option. And I think you will be great, especially since you already have two boys and I'm sure you're a great mom to them.
mommycapri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:06 AM   #3
yatzee
I am New

yatzee is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you feel. Although, this is my first pregnancy, I feel alone. I try to keep a good attitude about everything because of the baby, but I know you can't help it sometimes. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone, although I have no advice to give you, I can only offer my shared feelings.
yatzee is offline   Reply With Quote